COURSES AFTER 12TH
More and more students these days are opting for the professional courses after 12th class rather than just the graduation courses. There are various degrees and diplomas offered just 12h grade that train the students in a specific field. Some of the most famous professional courses are as follows:-
- Career as a Lawyer after 12th : The LLB degree programs are offered by many prime institutions, which train the students from starting to deal with various types of criminal as well as civil cases. The legal procedures are introduced in the curriculum. Some leading institutions even provide moot court practice to provide the practical training to the students. You may have the options to choose either 5 years integrated law course after 12th leading you to BA LLB (Hons) for this you shall have scored at least 45% marks in 12th standard or 03 years LLB degree courses on the basis of marks secured in graduation. Some Universities also conduct entrance exam for admission too. National Law School, Banglore every year conduct an All India Entrance Exam for admission in law courses. Many other Institutes and universities also conduct various Diploma courses in many discipline of law. After attaining the LLB degree, one can also apply for Post Graduation courses in Law (LLM) which have a two years course duration. Law have various different branches of specialization like Labour law, constitutional law, Criminal law, Patent Law, Civil law, International law, Corporate law, Income tax law etc.
- Career as a Journalist after 12th : Journalism now a days is a hot career. The institutions are producing fine journalists after 12th as graduation in journalism and mass communication courses. The field has earned a separate place in academics studies. Students are made to enhance their reading, writing, speaking and presentation skills that could help them in various media like print, TV, Radio, PR and Advertising.
- Degree Courses ; There are various type of journalism degree courses;-
B.A in Investigative Journalism
B.A in Professional Journalism
B.A in Innovation Journalism
Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism
B.sc in Fashion Journalism
B.sc in Sports Journalism
B.sc in Trade Journalism
Qualification for admission in above courses is 10+2 in any stream with minimum score of 55% marks. There is also entrance exam for admission in above course with may be a brief interview of candidates.
Certificate and Diploma courses in Journalism These are the certificate and diploma course of journalism;
Certificate in Journalism
Certificate Course in Sports Journalism
Diploma in Communication
Diploma in Journalism
Diploma in Journalism and Mass Media
Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
Diploma in Journalism and Public Relation
Diploma in Journalism and Mass Diploma in Rural Journalism
- Career as Linguist after 12th : The trend of foreign languages is in vogue these days. Students like to learn the new languages that brighten their prospects in becoming translators and interpreters. Moreover, they are able to understand one more language spoken in different parts of world.
- Career in Multimedia after 12th ; The field is flourishing at much higher pace than any other field. The students are trained with the advanced software of create animated pictures out of drawing, sketches and simple images. They concentrate on developing the creative as well as technical skills in an individual. The perfect blend of creativity and technical skills are required to establish a career in animation industry. There are very bright prospect for animation aspirants in media, businesses as well as games. When Animations are cuddled with sound effects, they are known as multimedia.
- An Animation academy concentrates upon teaching the most effective as well as complex software to produce abstract animations and cartoons. The Animations aspirants are one of the highest paid professional in this era because of creating the beautiful and exclusive graphics and multimedia with the use of their special intricate skills. Big companies and organizations pay lump sum amounts for buying the animations suitable to for their purpose.
- Animation Academy offer different types of animation programs like 2D or 3D. 2D Animations are the one that are drawn on paper. Images are drawn by hand and then scanned to build a series of images. The series of images serves as animation, which is popularly used in films and advertisements. Adobe Flash, CelAction and Toon Boom Animations are some software used to produce 2D animations. The 3D animations are like the realistic presentations of pictures. It requires a lot of creativity and skills to develop these types of animations. The software used for these animations are Softimages, MAYA and 3Ds Max. Not only sketching but also these animations require other concepts like texturing, modeling, rendering and lightening.